* This is the only episode (Not counting in the opening titles of Pink saying "Thiink, Pink!") where in any character speaks. The Pink Fairy says to the audience "Goodbye, Folks!". Making the only episode where the Pink Fairy speaks before being silent in the remainder of the series.
* When Pink is getting a glass breaker, Cosmo and Wanda have switched clothes. But as Pink climbs the ladder, their clothes are switched back.
* Pink Fairy's hand dissapears when she gets a blow torch. (But she's still holding it!)
* When The Little Blue Girl climbed the ladder, Cosmo has buck teeth like Timmy.
* Wanda always mistakes The Pink Fairy as a now pink dyed haired Blonda.
* The Pink Fairy's arms/hands are always replaced in the part where carrying heavy loads always makes arms tired.